Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Great Illinois Earthquake- Day2

Illinois Tremor- Day2. I am now writing in my journal in the daytime as we need to conserve the butane in the lighter. Still no sign of FEMA. The zombies were kept at bay by the dogs last night. The shanty that I constructed is not holding up. The wood that I looted from Home Depot seems to be actually cheap, thin wood... panelling. I don't think it will withstand another night or any aftershocks that may come. I heard an aircraft fly over last night. It sounded large, so it may have been aid shipments coming in to the airport. I had heard that the airport is still intact. We may have to head there and evacuate if help doesn't come. One of the dogs smells like she just evacuated right next to me. I need to find fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment