Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another blog? Great, just what we need!

Just what the world needs, another frickin blog! Yeah, I know what you are thinking. You don't want another blog. This is the last thing we need, another self-important idiot, with more to say than what anyone cares to hear about. You would be right. I am not doing this for you. I could care less who you are or what you think. I am doing this for me. Go ahead, call me selfish. I dare you, do it. I am selfish. Whoopdie-doo. You are too. I am just honest enough with myself to admit it.

Why then, you ask, am I blogging? I don't know. Really. I have always enjoyed writing to a certain extent and need a creative outlet or I will go nuts. Why "The Alpaca Buggerer?" Alpacas are funny. To bugger an alpaca is even funnier. The first time I saw an ad on TV talking about "the alpaca lifestyle," I almost wet myself. These people talking about "loving," their alpacas in almost a cult-like state was golden.

I plan on updating this whenever I feel like it. It may be daily. weekly, monthly, or never. It all depends on when I get pissed off, bored, or inspiration strikes me. I will warn you in advance that what I post needs to be taken with a grain of salt as I may be up to 100% full of BS. So if you are ever offended by anything that I post, you have only yourself to blame as I warned you. There will be political content, humor (hopefully lots of humor or humour if you are from Great Britain), ranting about pop-culture and sports, and any other thing that strikes my fancy. So without further ado, if you are still here, welcome.

The Alpaca Buggerer

No comments:

Post a Comment